Ten Things from the present: you might know now about me !
Ten things from the present: you might not know about meJ and you might not want to know about meJ Then again you might get a better understanding of me, based on this blog postJ
1. I love to eat at superb restaurants and copy the restaurants recipes for my friends by making them at home.
2. I collect Cookbooks as well as Mystery and Fiction books.
3. I eat and sleep Real Estate which I love more than anything other job I had in my life.
4. I am an International Relocation Specialist and help buyers from all over the world finding their home in the Greater Los Angeles. I also have land knowledge unmatched by 90% of the Realtors in the Greater Los Angeles area. I also help renters who need a Pet Friendly Realtor not for the money but to help the pets find a homeJ.
5. Since “the Steel Wheels Tour” of the Rolling Stones I have been to every concert they had and ticket price was never an issueJ
6. I do not like to gamble and consider it a waste of money, but am willing to go to Las Vegas to eat at a superstar chef’s restaurant and that I do not consider as a waste.
7. I also give a large portion of my commissions to Animal Rescue Organizations and I do not consider that as a tax write off, rather that I am saving some of our furry friends’ lives.
8. I am loyal to a fault with my friends and acquaintances until they cross me. Like baseball every one gets three chances before they are out!
9. I am a Die Hard Red Sox fan who flies to Boston just to go to a Red Sox gameJ on special occasions.
10. I live with Diane and our three cats and would not want to live anywhere else other than Marina Del Rey, CA.
Hope you enjoyed and were not too bored with a short synopsis about my life.