It is critical to pick the right Listing Agent to sell your home in LA
It is critical to pick the right Listing Agent to sell your home in LA!
How important is it to pick the right Listing Agent to sell your home in the Greater Los Angeles?
One of the most important decisions a seller has to make in the Greater Los Angeles area is picking the right Listing Agent! If they want to sell their home for the most money at the fastest pace, the answer is clear: They need to contact Endre Barath, Jr, at (www.endrebarath.com) or email@example.com. Or they need to reach me via one of my blog posts http://activerain.com/blogs/endre .
Once I am contacted by a potential seller this is when my work begins. I know I am good at marketing and selling a home, now I have to let the seller know it as well. The odds that they reached out to me and contacted me were not an accident of nature. They must have found me on the Internet, since that is where I can be found easier than in the print media.
Hence I am already in a position where either I support what they think of me and solidify our relationship or we part ways! I do not want to sound conceited, I do not take every listing. If the sellers are not reasonable about their price, my marketing plan would be a waste of my money and my efforts. I also like to have reasonable sellers this is very similar to dating, there has to be Chemistry. If it is lacking in any of these critical aspects, the odds it will get worse down the road, then I will not take a listing either.
So now with that said: what I do? Keep in mind this is not an all inclusive list. Part of my marketing is proprietary and confidential:
- Complete a market analysis to determine a list price.
- I do a walk thru of the property and recommend what some people would call “Staging Advice” to make the property most marketable, sellable for the highest price.
- I recommend advice about showing strategies based on the market and comfort level of the sellers.
- I discuss my personalized marketing plan with the sellers.
- I coordinate the Virtual Tour with the Floor Plans. This is important that we do it prior to the actual first day of marketing the home.
- Then we start the ‘Just Listed Marketing’ consisting of print & internet.
7. By the time we finished with the Brokers Open House with Lunch, I have spent a great deal of money, effort and time and the property in order that it is properly positioned for a potential Offer.
If you would like more information about my Marketing and Selling of your property please reach out to me directly for a more detailed presentation.
If you are a consumer who is considering buying or selling a home, investment real estate, vacation homes, or beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at 310.486.1002 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at https://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations