Crab – Stuffed Tomatoes!
Crab -Stuffed Tomatoes
· 1 can of Crabmeat (I prefer Trader Joe’s) if you prefer and can get fresh crab meat even betterJ use about a cup +
· ½ cup of cream cheese if you are concerned about calories use low fat.( I like the regular full flavored one)J
· Half a cup of fresh chopped parsley (I like Italian or Flat leaf Parsley since it is more flavorful
· ½ cup of onions (some people like green onions, I prefer Vidalia sweet onions for all my cookingJ)
· A cup full of shredded Parmesan Cheese
· ½ cup of bread crumbs
· Lemon juice
· Garden Tomatoes
· Extra Virgin First Cold Pressed Olive Oil ( or any other Olive Oil)
· Freshly shredded Basil leaves
Combine all the ingredients, i.e.: the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley. While you are doing this sauté the onions in the olive oil and then add the bread crumbs continue for a few minutes longer. Then add to the rest of the ingredients.
Core the tomatoes and add the mixture inside. I like to brush the tomatoes inside and outside with more olive oil. Once you filled the tomatoes with the stuffing add the Parmesan Cheese on top
Set the oven to about 375 Degrees F and then bake for about 25 minutes. If you would like me to make this meal for you as a ‘Closing Gift’ let me know, while we are in Escrow on your homeJ
If you are considering buying or selling a luxury home, or an ultra luxury home, or luxury investment real estate, or luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu. Feel Free to give me a call at 310.486.1002 or emails me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at https://www.endrebarath.com Your Pet Friendly Realtor. I contribute a portion of my commission to Local Animal Rescue Organizations.